Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ella Nichole


Sleeping Beauty




1st Doctor Visit!



Her Daddy is so proud!


The Harper Family



Nonnie and Paw Paw love her soooooo much!


Jeremy bought Ella and I tulips tonight. We are so lucky to have the best husband/daddy in whole wide world. :)


Peek -a -boo at the hospital



Look at those beautiful lips



First picture at the hospital



So beautiful



Every time her bow would fall, she would let out this big noise...never cried, but definitely let me knew she was not happy!








These are my booties from when I was a baby.


My baby is 1 week old today! Ella Nichole was born on January 28th at 12:54am. She was 7lbs 9oz and 20 inches long. She is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on...I am so in love.

4 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Congratulations Jamie! I couldn't be happier for you. Ella Nichole is absolutely beautiful! Give her tons of hugs, kisses and lovies...they grow up so fast!

Ange said...

Congratulations to you Jamie and Jeremy on the birth of Ella Nichole! May the journey of parenthood bless you in ways you could have never imagined! We rejoice with you! John and Ange Cogburn

Michelle said...

She is such a cutie! I love her bows! Where did you find all of those?

dreamsandjourney said...

Jamie, you are not kidding she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I keep coming back to look at her pictures...what a darling bundle of joy God has blessed you with!

Joey and I arevery happy for the y'all!