Sunday, February 8, 2009

On Our Own



A collection of her hosptial memorabilia.



Ella and Papa G!



Ella and Mimi!




Long toes!!!



She already has gymnast fingers. :) Mommy is so proud.



Sorry, I had to post these two pics so I could put them on my phone...long story.









Ella and her bunny that Nonnie gave her!



I LOVE this one!


Beautiful Baby!
Well, Jeremy's mom and step dad flew back to Texas today. :( The Harper family is on their own. So far I've cried, Ella's cried (but for different reasons), we've had a diaper explosion followed by her best throw up session yet. Projectile. :) I'm excited about our journey. I love my baby to pieces.

2 comments:

dreamsandjourney said...

you seriously are not helping me...ella has definitely giving me more of that mommy desire. =) she is just a doll!

i love all her pictures!

Bobbie said...

You both will do Great!