Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not Yet















Still no Ella. My official due date is Thursday. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, so I'll definitely post the results from the doctor.

My wonderful friend, Kacey, needed to take some new maternity pics for her website. She called up her VERY pregnant friend to help her out in this area...because sticking pillows up girl's shirts just doesn't cut it in the photography world. These are some of the shots she took. She rocks! I love her so much!






3 comments:

E @ E's Unique Boutique said...

These are beautiful pictures. You look amazing and she is a wonderful photographer (wish she could come to Tyler). I so wish I had some like these with Lily.

I am anxiously waiting as I'm sure you are too! I check just about every day to see if you've posted anything. I'm so glad to see that you got to the doctor tomorrow so I CAN GET A STATUS CHECK!!!

I wish I could be there when Ella is born...distance is a bummer!

I love you.

Jenny Seymore said...

They turned out beautifully! I hope the next time I login to see your blog that there are gorgeous pictures of Ella on here.

Daisy ... solamente Daisy said...

Absolutely gorgeous ... and the photos too! :) I've enjoyed checking them out tonight.