Friday, April 4, 2008

Twins Separated at Birth


I had the honor to speak with Ashley during the beginning stages of PINC. It was a moment in my life that I will never forget. I can remember PINC getting started, the rehearsals, the sleepless nights, the tears, the laughter...oh the laughter! She has kept her dream alive and is still ministering to girls all over the country. I'm so proud of her.


Here's what freaky... When Jeremy and I moved to Gilbert I literally found her twin. Kacey came to shoot some photographs at one of our previews and we immediately hit it off. We talked about MAC make up, hair, she even cut my hair one time. We were instant friends. Now, Kacey has started a ministry for teenage girls, as well, called Pearls. Spooky and ironic, I know. Two girls, same heart, one Jamie.


Click on their links to read more about their heartfelt ministries. Love you girls!!!




1 comment:

Cristobal Bustamante said...

Hi, my name is Cristobal, im from chile and a notice youre Christian, so do i.
looking at your pictures seems that you meet jeremy camp or something like that.
Well i hope you know some spanish to post me back.

Shalom.