Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Nights and a Cone



This blog is two fold. First it's about my Sunday night blues. I don't know what it is about Sunday nights. Well, maybe I have a little bit of a clue. We wake up at the crack of dawn, slave to set up a church in a movie theater, then I entertain kindergarten - 5th graders for an hour, and finally we pack it all back up in a 26 foot trailer that is returned to Public Storage. We come home and we are exhausted. My legs are usually aching. So, my therapy for the evening is an apple cinnamon candle, a venti white chocolate mocha frappicino with whip, a Reeses, and of course...US Weekly. Pathetic, I know. Jeremy usually watches something violent.



The next part is about Lilo. Most of you know that the vet burned her chest during a recent teeth cleaning (don't ask). This past week she wouldn't leave her wound alone and it was getting worse. So, the vet gave us a cone. Poor thing has to wear a cone. She hates it. When I first put it on her Stitch was scared half to death of it! It was really funny. She was scratching at it trying to get it off and he wouldn't go near her for about 30 minutes.



I think he's still a little scared.



:(

1 comment:

Touch of Grace Photography said...

Poor baby!! That is so cute though!! And nothing wrong with a little US Weekly. However, I quit reading the magazine and I just read the updates daily on the web...