Friday, March 14, 2008

Desert Beauty



Today Jeremy, Jona, and Mike all drove to Eloy, Arizona to go skydiving. They signed their life away, watched a safety video, watched others plummet to the ground...then they got sent home. It was too windy today to jump out of an airplane towards the ground going 120 mph. Jeremy and Mike will return with anticipation next week. But, they got some cool pics of the beautiful desert!



This cactus is about 30 feet tall!!!




This is Superstition Mountain. It's about 20 minutes from our house in Gilbert.






Cool pic of our friend Jona! He is here from San Marcos to lead worship for a few weeks.







I love this pic of the horizon and Mike sitting there in his Voyage church t-shirt. Too cool dude.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ok, I was going to ask who Jona is, but you answered that. Mike is your audio guy, right? Where's Danny? I hope that I remember his name correctly. I was looking at the awesome pics on the side of your blog. I see Sarah had her baby! Yippee! She looks too good in that picture! Then I said, "Chase! Miss Jamie has your picture on her blog." We love that pic and have it on our screen saver! Then, I saw that we're all on the blog! Time is flying. We'll be there soon. Love you both!