Saturday, February 16, 2008

BFF


I have a very profound discovery to share with all of you today. Early this morning I decided that Miley Cyrus and I would undoubtedly be best friends. I have been toying with this notion ever since I saw 'Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert Tour' at the Quarry Movie Theater in San Anton. As I professed my breaking news to my husband, he smirked and asked what had happened to Kelly Clarkson. You see, up until I saw the Tennessee phenomenon, Kelly was my #1 girl. I thoroughly explained to him that she never calls or writes, so I was moving on to greener pastures. Move over Kell - there's a new BFF in town. Now, I know that Miley is only 15 years old, but it would be like a big sis little sis kind of relationship between the two of us. She would come to me with all of her heart breaks and I would let her know when she is singing off key and politely show her the correct tone and pitch. We would be a hit...i can see the headlines now...'Miley and Jamie: Best of Both Friends Concert Tour'.


Ok, ok, enough goofing around. The real story is that my mom in law, sisters, nieces, and I went to the concert at the movies. It rocked! We had the time of our lives! By we I mean me, Sarah, Amanda, and Mom. The girls were tired from staying up to midnight with their responsible Aunt Jamie. We all fell head over heals for Miley. In fact, I say, "Miley Cyrus for President." Then, because I am her new bf, I can be vice-president. Wow, I'm getting way off track here. Sorry.

Ok, so recap of blog: Miley and Jamie Best Friends Forever and...watch out Hilary...there's a new girl on the ballot.


1 comment:

Touch of Grace Photography said...

Hilarious!!! Memories... ahh... I'll never forget. I am glad you are on board the Miley Train. Welcome :)